Coasters (set of 6) – Kalamkari Theme
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has it origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
Set of six coasters with different Kalamkari artwork. They are made with the thick compressed paper board beneath each of them ensuring long life and sturdiness during use.
They make an ideal gift to brighten up desktops of your clients and teams. They are compact and lightweight, hence carrying them across borders is a light task, making them a favourite as promotional gifts at conferences and seminars.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 125 gms
Dimensions 9.8 x 9.8 x 2.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!