Coasters (set of 6) – Kasuti Theme
Kasuti is a traditional form of embroidery practiced by the Lambani women in Karnataka, India. The beauty of this art lies in the fact that patterns are stitched without using knots to ensure that both sides of the cloth look alike.
Set of six coasters with different Kasuti artwork. They are made with the thick compressed paper board beneath each of them ensuring long life and sturdiness during use.
They make an ideal gift to brighten up desktops of your clients and teams. They are compact and lightweight, hence carrying them across borders is a light task, making them a favourite as promotional gifts at conferences and seminars.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 125 gms
Dimensions 9.8 x 9.8 x 2.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!