Gond Gift Set
Gond is a folk and tribal art from Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh, India. The artists use natural colors derived from charcoal, colored soil, plant sap, and leaves. This mystical art form is created by putting together dots and lines. The imaginative use of the line imparts a sense of movement to the still images.
This gift set is the perfect gift for anyone who can do with some extra doses of happy colours and art in their lives. A notebook to help you jot down your ideas and journal, a picture frame to forever cherish those happy moments, a memo box to help you write little notes and etched coasters to make your tea time more delightful. The outer box makes a great place to collect keepsakes or store stationery.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Outer Box, Picture Frame, Notebook, Memo Box, 2 Coasters
Weight 1.3 kgs
Dimensions 31.5 x 23 x 4.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!