Kalamkari Gift Set
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has it origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
This gift set is bound to make your workplace or home come to life with unusual elegance. A notebook to help you jot down your ideas and journal, a picture frame to forever cherish those happy moments, a memo box to help you write little notes and aesthetically designed coasters to add some art to your tea time. The outer box makes a great place to collect keepsakes or store stationery.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Outer Box, Picture Frame, Notebook, Memo Box, 6 Coasters
Weight 1.25 kgs
Dimensions 31.5 x 23 x 4.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!