Kalamkari Gift Set
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has it origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
This Kalamkari Gift Set makes for a great gifting idea with simple reminders that inspire us to craft our lives, one goal at a time. It contains a sleek notebook to help you write your goals and journal your ideas, two ready to frame art prints with a gentle reminder to keep you inspired, find your strength and persevere on your journey, newspaper rolled pens to enjoy good writing and seed pencils that can be sown after use to reap a beautiful plant.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Outer Box, Picture Frame, Notebook, Memo Box, 2 Coasters
Weight: 700 gms
Dimensions: 29 x 21.5 x 3 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!