Kasuti Gift Set
Kasuti is a traditional form of embroidery practiced by the Lambani women in Karnataka, India. The beauty of this art lies in the fact that patterns are stitched without using knots to ensure that both sides of the cloth look alike.
This Kasuti Gift Set makes for a great gifting idea. A notebook to help you jot down your ideas and journal, a picture frame to forever cherish those happy moments, a memo box to help you write little notes, and coasters with beautiful motifs to add delight to your tea time. The outer box makes a great place to collect keepsakes or store stationery.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Outer Box, Picture Frame, Notebook, Memo Box, 6 Coasters
Weight 1.25 kgs
Dimensions 31.5 x 23 x 4.5 cms
Minimum Order Quantity of less than 50 nos.Shop here
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today