Kasuti Stationery Set
Kasuti is a traditional form of embroidery practised by the Lambani women in Karnataka, India. The beauty of this art lies in the fact that patterns are stitched without using knots to ensure that both sides of the cloth look alike.
This gift set is the perfect gift idea that is compact, user-friendly and happy looking! With a vibrant spiral notebook that comes with separators to help you organize your thoughts and make plans and a pen box with 5 newspaper rolled pens to ensure you never run out of ink to write down those life-changing ideas or just doodle to unwind. When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Spiral notebook with separators, Pen box with 5 newspaper rolled pens
Weight: 500 gms
Dimension: 23 x 20 x 4.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!