Microgreens DIY Kit – Big
- WHAT ARE MICROGREENS? Microgreens are the first true leaves produced from a seedling of vegetables and herbs that can be easily grown for a flavorful and nutritious addition to your daily meals!
- SIMPLE TO USE AND GROW: Our Microgreens kit contains everything that you need to grow 4 classic microgreens
- QUICK NUTRITIOUS HARVEST: High-quality seeds ensure easy growth with high success rates. You shall be able to harvest healthy microgreens within 7 days from sowing. Seeds can be planted any time of the year and can be grown on your window sill, on the kitchen counters or any well-lit place.
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS: Microgreens possess very high levels of protein, all types of vitamins and minerals. Considered the superfood of vegetables, microgreens are rich in antioxidants, phyto-nutrients and consist upto 40 times more nutrition than their adult counterparts. Add these microgreens to your salads, sandwiches, smoothie drinks, soups or simply garnish any dish you want with these tasty little powerhouses.
- MAGNIFICENT GIFT IDEA: Instead of getting your loved ones another gift, get them a hobby! With the ongoing trend of ‘growing your own food’ and ‘eating healthy’, this high success, easy to grow Microgreens kit is ideal for both experienced and beginner gardeners who want to grow their own superfoods.
- Please note all our seeds are non-GMO and open pollinated, sourced ethically and packed in aluminium foiled paper wraps using the highest standards.
- Our kits are ideal if you are struggling with time & space for a garden but want to grow your own food and eat healthy
- The 4 seed variant lets you grow 4 microgreens in an area of just 1 square feet.
- Contains 4 jute grow trays, 2 soil cakes, 4 seed packs, 1 aluminium water sprayer, 1 greens trimmer and an illustrated guide to help you through the process. All products inside the kit are ethically sourced and are made from eco-friendly material.
Seed variants available – Beetroot, Basil, Sunflower, Brocolli, Radish, Mustard, Pak Choi, Spinach, Carrot, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Amaranth, Fenugreek.