Notebook (Rectangle) – Kasuti Theme
Kasuti is a traditional form of embroidery practiced by the Lambani women in Karnataka, India. The beauty of this art lies in the fact that patterns are stitched without using knots to ensure that both sides of the cloth look alike.
Handcrafted, hardbound and handmade paper notebooks in vibrant prints, stylishly designed and aesthetically appealing. Leave these on your desk and brighten your space. Carry them with you and get compliments!
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 300 gms
Dimensions 21 x 16 x 1.3 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!