Kalamkari Floral Stationery Set
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has its origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks, and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
This gift set is the perfect gift idea that is compact, user-friendly, and happy looking! With a vibrant spiral notebook that comes with separators to help you organize your thoughts and make plans and a pen box with 5 newspaper rolled pens to ensure you never run out of ink to write down those life-changing ideas or just doodle to unwind. When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Spiral notebook with 4 separators, Pen box with 5 newspaper rolled pens
Weight 500 gms
Dimensions 22.5 x 20 x 4.5 cms
Minimum Order Quantity of less than 50 nos.Shop here
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today