Notebook (Spiral) With Separators – Kalamkari Floral Theme
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has its origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks, and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
Handcrafted, hardbound, and handmade paper wiro notebooks with 4 separators to get you organized as you work. Leave these on your desk and brighten your space. Carry them with you and get compliments!
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 300 gms
Dimensions 18 x 14 x 2.5 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!