Pen Box (set of 5 pens) – Kalamkari Theme
Kalamkari is an ancient style of hand painting done on cotton or silk fabric with a tamarind pen, using natural dyes and has it origins in Andhra Pradesh, India. Traditional Indian motifs drawn in Kalamkari spans from flowers, peacocks and paisleys to some special characters in Indian Mythology.
This unique pen box has 5 newspaper rolled pens inside, covered with a design to match. Sure to delight any desk, as the pen box doubles up as a pen stand making it easy to keep your desk clutter free.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 75 gms
Dimensions 16.5 x 4.2 x 2.7 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!