Pen Box (set of 5 pens) – Kasuti Theme
Kasuti is a traditional form of embroidery practiced by the Lambani women in Karnataka, India. The beauty of this art lies in the fact that patterns are stitched without using knots to ensure that both sides of the cloth look alike.
This unique pen box has 5 newspaper rolled pens inside, covered with a design to match. Sure to delight any desk, as the pen box doubles up as a pen stand making it easy to keep your desk clutter free.
When you buy this gift you contribute to a greener planet!
Weight 75 gms
Dimensions 16.5 x 4.2 x 2.7 cms
- Minimum Order Quantity 100 nos.
- Customization includes print logo in a single colour.
- Shipping costs extra based on delivery location.
- We ship across the globe!
- Prices and availability subject to change.
- Need more customization based on your specific requirements? Get in touch with us today!