Napoleon Hill created the concept of mastermind groups around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. Designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
Yet, most of us tend to chase our dreams and goals all by ourselves and sooner or later we run out of steam. Imagine a group of smart people meet weekly or monthly and lean on each other, give advice, share knowledge and inspire each other to chug along the route of their dreams. Think about how your life will change a s a result of these people and the energy of such groups?
Here are 7 reasons why a mastermind might be right for you:
- Exclusive community: In a mastermind other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved. It is a set of people who come together to achieve their goals through the help of others.
- Support: Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business or chasing your dreams is gone. The other members of the group turn into buddies and help you find new inroads that take you closer to your dreams and passions.
- Collaboration: You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you or become your accountability partner. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together. Remember, TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves Miracles!
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind that helps you reach your life goals and not just business goals, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks, skills and talents.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things. The support, the motivation and all the learning will lead the way for a more enriched and happy life!
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business and achievement of your life goals. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it brings with it hidden bonuses of friendships, meeting like minded people, learning through doing and much more. Sign up for a mastermind group and watch yourself grow like never before!